Bombchel Face Masks - PREORDER
We are so proud to expand our partnership with Bombchel to offer reversible African cloth cotton masks to help you stay safe and support their community efforts in Atlanta and Liberia.
AVAILABLE NOW THRU 1 MAY FOR PREORDER
All consumer purchases of the Face Mask help fund Bombchel’s ability to donate masks to our community while providing living wages.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
The benefits of Bombchel Reversible African Cloth masks:
- Sustainably made from old Bombchel skirts that were in storage, set to be purged in some way.
- Buy one mask and another is donated in the US to a person who can’t quarantine at home because they do not have a home.
- Handmade from cotton material
- Masks not intended for medical grade use, simply to encourage you to not take N95 masks from healthcare workers who need them
- We have a standard size and we have a BEARD GANG size! The Beard Gang mask has an additional cloth extension at the bottom to comfortably conceal and contain your beard.
- Bold Bombchel patterns and colors and REVERSIBLE.
- Washable and reusable
(Orders placed now will be delivered to the island by 1 June.)