Best Periodt Bundle
If you are a womb-bearer that wants 2021 to be the year you prioritise self-care and being more attuned to your body, this bundle is for you.
- The Cycles Journal: a lunar calendar and period planner
- A Best Periodt Menstrual Cup, designed by Bermuda’s own Gaynete Edwards
- Sage Bundle
- 5 HoneyPot Wipes
- Island-wide Delivery
About The Cycles Journal
Reclaiming the power of your cycle helps you regain control within your life — so that you can heal + transform your relationship with yourself, others & the world. Learn to to embrace the cycles in your life & embody ritual in all phases ❤ Who is this for? ~all womb-bearers no matter your gender identities ~all types of cycles & states – present, irregular, non-present, post-partum ~all womxn & folks in their menstrual stage of life ~all who bleed, once bled or wish to bleed again ~anyone else who wants to track self-care & symptoms – even if you’re menopausal or pregnant.
MO(O)NTHLY OVERVIEW CALENDAR TO TRACK SYMPTOMS & PATTERNS
- Follow your menstrual cycle alongside the moon’s cycle
- Notice your own patterns from one cycle to the next
- Follow lunar months instead of calendar months for easy comparison & to serve as an anchor for irregular or non-existent periods
- Space for your own unique symptoms Astrological symbols for consideration
DAILY JOURNALING SPACE TO WRITE & RELEASE
- Dated pages til Dec 2021
- Space to expand in more detail on your symptoms
- Intention-setting space per quarter moon
- Illustration of the moon’s phase per day to consider weather & astrology’s impact
- Track fertility with your temperature
- Reminders to track & tune in
CYCLE REFLECTIONS TO HELP YOU DEEPEN YOUR OBSERVATIONS, FIND PATTERNS, AND PREPARE FOR YOUR NEXT CYCLE
- Record your patterns, caution days, bliss days & irregularities
- Reminders for self-exams & date nights with yourself
- Find where your cycle aligns with the lunar cycle
- Reminders to plan & prepare for your next cycle Integrate your cycle into your life & work Keep track of your favorite rituals
- Extra space for inspiration
About the Best Periodt Menstrual Cup
Bermudian Gaynete Edwards wanted a body and Earth-friendly solution for her heavy period, but found that regular menstural cups leaked and didn’t have enough capacity, which left her thinking she was stuck changing pads and tampons hourly on the first 2 days of her cycle. This all changed when she interviewed someone on her Freedom Slay Podcast who shared their story of creating a product solving a need and selling it on Amazon. She got to thinking about problems she was passionate about solving.
Gayneté wanted to create the first cup of its kind to not only handle both light & ridiculously heavy days like a pro, but also to do away with the inconvenient cloth bags others came with, fit comfortably like a glove, be made with the highest quality materials and educate in the process.
The founder also had a deep desire to bring some much needed realness to the feminine healthcare space: getting rid of the fluff and managing cup users expectations from the start, to create an overall better experience.
After lots of research, many sketches, samples, tests and time she and her super dope female menstrual cup engineer finally got it right. (Whew, the tiiiime!)
Gayneté was dead-set on making sure everything from Best, Periodt. was, well, the best, periodt.
Size 1 is for you if you’re:
Under 30 / have a lower cervix / never had a vaginal birth / have a light to medium flow period.
Size 2 is for you if you’re:
Over 30 / have had a vaginal birth / have a high cervix / have a medium to very heavy flow.
Note: Even Size 2 can be worn on light days. It just has the ability to handle your heaviest days with less changing than you normally would have.