Vegetarian Dinner's in the Oven: One-Pan Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
– Featuring menu-planning ideas, helpful infographics, and show stopping photos of almost every dish
– Vibrant cookbook will be a go-to staple for entertaining friends and family
– Rukmini Iyer is a food stylist, food writer, and recipe developer based in London. She is the author of Dinner’s in the Oven: Simple One-Pan Meals, The Roasting Tin, and The Green Roasting Tin
Vegetarians, vegans, and carnivores alike will happily dig in to these 75 one-pan recipes.
– Makes a great housewarming or wedding shower gift
– Mouthwatering recipes include Crispy Kale and Bulgur Salad, Quick-Cook Leek Orzotto, Squash and Gorgonzola Tart with Figs and Pecans, Smoked Tofu with Fennel, Bok Choy and Peanut Satay Dressing, Pantry Pasta Bake, and much more.
Availability: In stock