Bamboo Cooking Utensil
Whether you’re looking for a starter set, or upgrading your current utensils, these bamboo kitchen utensils from Bambu are superbly designed with the chef in mind.
- Oval Spoon: This bamboo oval-shaped spoon has a small patented bump (a unique characteristic of how bamboo grows) on its back that keeps the business end from touching the surface when set on counters and stoves.
- “Give it a Rest” Slotted spoon makes cooking easier than ever, leaving their surfaces mess-free.
- Spatula: The ‘Give it a Rest’ spatula is a combination of a spoon rest and a spatula.
- Scraping Spatula: For baking, mixing and scraping this bamboo spatula is multi-faceted and a great alternative to rubber and plastic.
The rounded handle design makes for a natural, comfortable grip. Each utensil is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo and is hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish.
- Sizes: 12’’
- Sold individually
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Bamboo cooking utensils won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life