Begin with You Undated Planner: A 52-Week Self-Care Organizer for Discovering Your Brightest Life
Be organized, be present, and be more fully YOU with this self-care organizer and undated planner designed to help you cultivate more joy and self-discovery in your busy life!
Discover your bravest and brightest life in this beautiful self-discovery organizer from bestselling author Marianne Richmond! This wellness planner guides you through 52-weeks of monthly aspirational themes, creative journaling prompts, and mindful intentions to realize your most authentic self alongside your busy to-dos! Filled with undated weekly and monthly calendar grids, to-do lists, and hundreds of stickers, this both personal and practical art-filled engagement calendar is the perfect way to find connection with yourself and others while you embrace your own unique journey.
An encouragement gift for busy women and moms, holiday stocking stuffer, or uplifting self-purchase, this invitation to meaningful self-discovery proves that every day is a fresh start that truly begins with YOU! The perfect student or purse-sized mom planner, and a wonderful way to keep yourself mindful, organized, and inspired throughout the year and beyond!
52-WEEK UNDATED WEEKLY ORGANIZER
- 6″ x 8″ trim size with wire-o spiral binding for easy, lay-flat writing and stunning, watercolor illustrations
- Four planner sticker sheets with over 260 practical and inspirational stickers with quality adhesive
- Thoughtful weekly reflection prompts, monthly themes, and space to write hopes and intentions promote mindfulness and personal development
- Undated weekly and monthly planning grids you can start any time with ample writing space, goal planning pages, and to-do lists
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge-free paper
- Find important phone, school, and contact information quickly and track dates and birthdays
- Gorgeous, matte design with removable cover band
Beloved author and illustrator Marianne Richmond has touched the lives of millions for nearly two decades through her award winning books, greeting cards, and other gift products that offer people the most heartfelt way to connect with each other. She lives in the Nashville area. Visit www.mariannerichmond.com.
Availability: In stock