Boundless Kitchen: Biohack Your Body & Boost Your Brain with Healthy Recipes You Actually Want to Eat
Biohacking meets molecular gastronomy in an all-new cookbook from the author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Boundless, with 48 inspired recipes for longevity, health, and great eating.
Ben Greenfield has been named America’s top personal trainer by one prominent industry group, listed as one of the 100 most influential people in health and fitness by another, and–most important of all–acclaimed by the legions of fans and followers who love how he pushes the boundaries of wellness science.
A certified nutritionist and New York Times best-selling author, dedicated biohacker and self-experimenter, and wildly creative cook, Ben brings his “mad scientist chef” approach right into your kitchen in this all-new cookbook. Readers will discover unconventional kitchen tools and tactics, ingredients both familiar and fringe (such as organ meats and colostrum), and detailed guidance for making food that boosts brain and body health, doesn’t taste like cardboard, and is incredibly fun to create.
Within these pages, you’ll find:
- A fresh take on “blue zones” and other principles of clean eating
- Recipes for plants, meats, fermented foods, drinks, and desserts–from Carrot Cake Blender Waffles to Crispy Fish Collars to Sous Vide Blueberry Brisket
- Cooking techniques from simple roasting and braising to sous vide and air frying
- The secret of food’s restorative power to increase energy and vitality at the cellular level
- The science behind the recipes and why they work for you
Praise for Ben Greenfield and his Boundless vision:
“No one does a deep dive into human health and performance like Ben Greenfield. He leaves no stone unturned as he explores all the recent (and ancient) science surrounding optimal health.”
— Mark Sisson, New York Times best-selling author and founder of the Primal Blueprint and Primal Kitchen
“Ben has always been at the bleeding edge of health and fitness . . . he takes the newest and best information and synthesizes it to address all aspects of performance, health and longevity.”
— Robb Wolf, New York Times best-selling author
Availability: In stock