Four Word Thinking
Can you put two and two together? In Four Word Thinking, 2-6 players race to pair up hexagonal tiles with two-letter combinations to claim four-letter words–and victory! The domino style of play means every new card changes the available letters, so players must think FA-ST. This fun and frenzied game takes seconds to learn, minutes to play, and provides endless hours of fun for word-game enthusiasts of all ages.
- SECONDS TO LEARN, MINUTES TO PLAY, FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: The simple game mechanics and four-letter limit on words makes this game easy to learn and play, even for kids.
- QUICK GAME OF ACTION AND REACTION: Think fast! The lightning pace of Four Word Thinking will bring high energy to any game night or family gathering.
- DOMINOES MEETS BANANAGRAMS: Four Word Thinking pairs the matching aspect of dominoes with the quick wordplay of Bananagrams or Boggle for a unique game you’ll love!
- A GREAT GIFT FOR WORD-GAME ENTHUSIASTS: Anyone who likes word play, or word and spelling games, will love Four Word Thinking. Plus, it comes in an eye-catching hexagonal box, making for a distinctive package.
- INCLUDES: 54 hexagonal tiles, instruction card, 72 player discs, 13 tokens. For 2-6 players ages 8 and up.
Out of stock