Nadiya’s Everyday Baking: From Weeknight Dinners to Celebration Cakes, Let Your Oven Do the Work
The beloved Netflix host and New York Times bestselling author of Nadiya Bakes and Time to Eat presents more than ninety sweet and savory recipes for every meal, occasion, or mood.
Nadiya Hussain, winner of The Great British Baking Show, knows that what we bake depends on the day of the week and what mood we’re in. In Nadiya’s Everyday Baking, Nadiya shares nearly 100 simple and achievable recipes for breakfast, dinner, dessert, and everything in between.
Organized by situation and occasion, Nadiya’s recipes are designed to always provide for a delicious, rewarding meal no matter what kind of day you’re having:
– Everyday Kind of Days when you’re short on time: Harissa Pita Pockets, Sweet Potato Jalapeño Gratin, Crispy Tofu Lettuce Wraps
– Chill Out Days when you want to move and cook slowly: Spring Onion Pancakes, Tandoori Chicken Naan Sando, Spicy Smashed Chickpeas
– Rainbow Days when you need some color in your diet: Spinach and Paneer-Stuffed Shells, Crunchy Okra Fries, Fruity Baked Ricotta Dip
– Happy Days when you want to cook something uplifting and celebratory: Paprika Egg Phyllo Tart, Mushroom Carnitas, Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Pie
– Baking Days with simple desserts for beginner bakers as well as elevated bakes for experienced ones: Cake in a Jar, Hot Chocolate Custard Pudding, Indian Gulab Jamun Cheesecake
This stunning collection of recipes, alongside delightful photography and Nadiya’s warm, inspirational voice, is sure to become a new favorite for home cooks and bakers alike.
Nadiya Hussain won season six of The Great British Baking Show. She has since hosted ten BBC cooking shows, including Time to Eat and Nadiya Bakes, and is the author of both companion cookbooks. She lives in the UK with her husband and three children.
Out of stock