Pop Art Puzzle 1000 Piece Puzzle: Make the Jigsaw and Spot the Artists
– 1000-PIECE PUZZLE featuring a madcap pop art scene in fantastic detail, ranging through time from the Dutch masters to Kusama’s dots
– SPOT FAMOUS FIGURES and art references as you build the puzzle
– INCLUDES A POSTER of curious pop art facts
– COLOURFUL ARTWORK by illustrator Andrew Rae
– STURDY & ATTRACTIVE BOX perfect for gifting and storage
Piece together the pop art universe in this Pop Art Puzzle, depicting the madcap world of art from Botticelli’s Birth of Venus to Damien Hirst’s diamond-encrusted skull. Spot a huge collection of art-world darlings (including Andy Warhol, Salvador Dalí, Frida Kahlo and Yayoi Kusama) and savour a fantastic multitude of artistic details as you build the puzzle. Perfect for avid puzzlers, families and art lovers.
Andrew Rae is an illustrator and member of the illustration collective Peepshow. He studied at Brighton University and has worked for many clients worldwide in advertising, print, publishing, and animation–including Laurence King (Where’s Warhol, 2016). He currently lives and works in London.
Availability: In stock